Senior Software Developer
As a Senior Software Developer at GO2 Markets you will have a crucial role in helping us digitalize the market of renewable energy and environmental products.
What you will do
- You will be architecting, designing and implementing software solutions for our customers - from ideas to prototypes to products.
- You will be working on various parts of the tech stack - front-end, back-end, databases and infrastructure.
- You will be responsible for the whole systems development life cycle.
- You will be working closely with our UI/UX designer, sales traders, BI and back office teams, as well as our CEO in order to identify customers and company needs.
Who you are /
What you should have
- Feel comfortable working on the front-end, back-end and infrastructure level.
- You're familiar with frameworks and libraries like VueJS, Svelte, Rails, Django, Flask or similar, or something homegrown...
- You don't have fear of RDBMS.
- You're familiar with tools like Docker, Terraform, Ansible and you know how to design and implement CI/CD pipelines in GitHub/ GitLab/ Jenkins environment.
- You feel comfortable working with the command line interface and you know some tricks with grep/awk/sed.
- You're not afraid to learn new tools.