Senior Fullstack Developer (f/m/d)
Your mission is to lead the development of both internal and customer-facing tools at GO2 Markets. You will work closely with our product managers to define the tech stack and environment, planning and managing development tasks, and help us build a strong development team. The position is offered full-time. While hybrid work is perfectly possible, ideally you are located in (or close to) Berlin.
Location📍 Berlin - Hybrid possible
Your responsibilities at GO2 Markets
- You will join our team in the early stages of product development and help us plan the right product architecture and IT strategy.
- You develop scalable databases and applications with a strong focus on customer-centric, intuitive design.
- You will design and develop both frontend interfaces and backend architecture and take responsibility for the full development lifecycle.
- You will create strong security and data protection guidelines and consistently write and update our technical documentation.
- You will continuously test the software we are building, ensuring responsiveness and efficiency.
- You will help us grow our IT team, act as a mentor to others, and coordinate the workload as the team is growing.
- You have a degree in Computer Science or a related field and 5+ years of working experience along the full development lifecycle.
- You have a strong passion for technologies and constantly stay up to date with developments in the industry.
- You have solid knowledge of both frontend and backend languages, libraries, and frameworks.
- You are no stranger to databases, webservers, and UI/UX Design.
- You are a strong and proactive communicator, value transparency, and are ready to lead by example and to mentor others.
- You are making well-informed, pragmatic, and confident technical decisions and strive for the highest quality in your work.
What we offer
- A spacious, dog-friendly office loft at the canal in Berlin Kreuzberg.
- The option to work from home and to flexibly structure your workload.
- Be part of a passionate team committed to creating a greener tomorrow.
- Urban Sports membership, a BVG card, and a Job Bike.
- We support your development with an annual learning budget and the option to visit conferences.
- Of course, we also provide the obligatory office snacks and after-work drinks!
Does it sound like you?
Send us your resume and a few short sentences on who you are and what you are passionate about to email@example.com. Please no phone calls or office visits, and no recruiters.Apply now