Senior Backend Developer (f/m/d)
As a Senior Backend Developer at GO2 Markets, you will help us develop high quality, scalable tools within the field of Sustainability & Climate Solutions. As part of our small but growing IT team, you will take ownership for the backend development and infrastructure of our solutions and work along the full development lifecycle. The position is offered full-time, at the earliest possible starting date, and located in Berlin.
Location📍 Berlin - Full-time
Your responsibilities at GO2 Markets
- You will take ownership of designing and developing the backend of our products and tools – from ideation to running them in production to maintenance.
- You will develop well-functioning, scalable infrastructure and applications.
- You will continuously test the software we build together to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- You will collaborate closely with your Product and IT colleagues to make sure our solutions match the requirements of both our internal and external users and stakeholders.
- You will consistently and meticulously write and update technical documentation.
- As the team grows, you will actively support and mentor your junior colleagues.
- You have a degree in Computer Science or a related field and 5+ years of working experience along the full development lifecycle.
- You have solid knowledge of backend languages, frameworks, and databases –additional frontend technologies are a plus.
- You make well-informed, pragmatic, and confident technical decisions and strive for the highest quality in your work.
- You are a strong and proactive communicator, value transparency, and give and receive feedback with confidence and empathy.
What we offer
- A spacious, dog-friendly office loft at the canal in Berlin Kreuzberg.
- While we have an office-first culture, we offer opportunities to work remotely and to plan workations.
- Continue your career in a purpose-driven organization and become a sustainability ambassador.
- Be part of an international team that embraces diversity and ownership across all job levels.
- We support your development with an annual learning budget as well as internal workshops and trainings.
- Urban Sports membership, a BVG card, and a Job Bike.
- Drinks, Fruit, Snacks, and fun team events are a given!