Sales Manager – Energy & Climate Solutions (f/m/d)
We’re seeking qualified sales representatives who help us sell the products and services that our customers have grown to rely on to meet their environmental goals. Our sales representatives have a strong understanding of our product portfolio and sales process, excel at generating new leads, building lasting relationships, and closing deals. If you are ambitious and passionate about making a real difference in the fight against climate change, this position is for you. This position is offered full-time and in Berlin. We embrace hybrid work.
Location📍 Berlin - Hybrid possible
What you will do
- Your mission is to generate business opportunities to fuel GO2 Markets growth
- You will create and prioritize strategic accounts within a defined territory and consult them on their sustainability goals by offering our products and services
- You will manage the complete sales cycle and achieve monthly quotas of qualified opportunities and closed business
- You identify new prospects, set appointments, make effective qualifying sales calls, providing new & existing customers with a world class experience
- You will maintain strong working relationships with existing clients, ensuring exceptional service and identifying new opportunities
- You will continuously coordinate with your team to ensure company standards are being met, support with market research and competitor monitoring
Who you are
- You have 1-3 years of full-time B2B sales experience and a track record of successful business generation
- You are a proactive and empathetic communicator in English, and are fluent in at least one of the following languages: French, Italian, Swedish, Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, Polish, Dutch, German, Bulgarian, Romanian, Slovak
- You have experience in the fields of Sustainability and Environmental Solutions and/or bring a strong personal passion for these topics
- You are a persistent problem-solver, skilled at understanding the customer’s needs and able to match it with a successful solution
- You are highly motivated and autonomous in your work, but you also know that the greatest wins happen in collaboration
- You feel at home in a start-up environment and are eager to bring in your own ideas where you feel processes can be improved
What we offer
- A spacious, dog-friendly office loft at the canal in Berlin Kreuzberg.
- The option to work from home and to flexibly structure your workload.
- Be part of a passionate team committed to creating a greener tomorrow.
- We support your development with an annual learning budget and the option to visit conferences.
- Urban Sports membership, a BVG card, and a Job Bike.
- Drinks, Fruit, Snacks, and super fun team events are a given