Sales Manager - Energy & Climate Solutions (US market, English-speaking)
We’re seeking a qualified sales representative to help us sell the products and services that our customers have grown to rely on. The sales representative will have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at generating leads, building relationships, and closing deals.
Objectives of this Role
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel our growth
- Create and prioritize strategic target accounts within a defined territory
- Give a great first impression to our prospects and customers by providing them with a world class experience
- Build a new portfolio (i.e. searching for contacts, sending emails, cold calling)
- Achieve monthly quotas of qualified opportunities and close business
- Generate leads and build relationships, planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales prospects
- Develop and implement territory action plan through comprehensive data analysis and adjust sales techniques based on interactions and results in the field
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Consult companies on their sustainability goals by offering our products and services
- Maintain working relationships with existing clients to ensure exceptional service and identification of potential new sales opportunities
- Identify appropriate prospects, set appointments, make effective qualifying sales calls, and manage sales cycle to close new business in all service categories offered
- Coordinate with other sales reps to ensure company quotas and standards are being met, performing market research and regular competitor monitoring
Skills and Qualifications
- 1-3 years of full-time sales experience in any of the following industries: automotive, chemicals, fashion, food, tech
- Fluency in English
- Preferred experience in Sustainability, Environmental Solution or in Business development
- Proven track record of success prospecting for new business
- Ability to understand customer needs and meet that need with successful solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- A motivated, driven, and autonomous attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
Does it sound like you?
Please send us your resume and cover letter (PDF or Word document) to
email@example.com. Please no phone calls or office visits, and no recruiters.
GO2 Markets is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, or disability status.