Product Marketing Manager
We are seeking a Product Marketing Manager to orchestrate the launch and marketing strategy for GO2 Markets upcoming online platform. You will be involved in inbound product management and outbound marketing to create strategy and features that drive both engagement and revenue. You will collaborate with our business development, engineering and client-facing teams to evolve our messaging and positioning.
Objectives of this Role
- Take ownership of the product roadmap and ensure its deliverability via an agile development process by establishing goals and KPIs
- Drive the development of the product by translating business requirements into features, create user stories, and support the engineering team
- Drive GTM strategies by developing product launch plans including market and competitive research, pricing, compelling positioning, and managing the implementation of plans and deliverables across cross-functional teams
- Determine our customers need, motivations and challenges by facilitating product feedback research, and conducting surveys
- Create materials to equip sales teams to sell the product
- Analyze data and create plans to improve product line sales using marketing and sale techniques
- Definition and management of the budget allocated to various online marketing campaigns
Skills and Qualifications
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent
- 3-5 years' experience in a product marketing role for a B2B company, or consulting firm experience
- You have worked with customer facing web-applications
- Strong understanding & experience in B2B marketing, sustainability approach, branding and PR/Content/Communications
- Excellent at leading cross functional initiatives
- Enable sales and customer success management with trainings and material
- You can read, write, and speak professional English, any other language is a plus
- It's a plus if you also have domain specific experience in carbon management and corporate sustainability
What we offer
- Competitive bonus scheme and salary
- Work-life balance
- Gym membership
- Weekly German lessons
- Public transport card
- Personal development and coaching
- Regular team events
- Working in a great office in the heart of Berlin
Does it sound like you?
Please send us your resume and cover letter (PDF or Word document) to
firstname.lastname@example.org. Please no phone calls or office visits, and no recruiters.
GO2 Markets is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, or disability status.