Biogas & Biofuels Expert
As a Biogas & Biofuels Expert at GO2 Markets, you will support an existing network and work on a wide range of new producers and off-takers to help meet holistic climate strategies, covering voluntary as well as compliance markets. Successful candidates require a strong background in gas and/or fuel trading to support the development and implementation of our service offering regarding green gases and biofuels.
- Trading certificates and/or physical volumes and brokering green gases and biofuel deals for voluntary and compliance markets
- Establishing and managing close relationships with producers as well as off-takers with a strong sense on who to prioritise under tight timelines
- Being on top of new laws & regulations and pass this knowledge on to clients as well as team colleagues
- Constant and diligent collaborative and independent work to build new products and markets
- Out-of-the-box thinking in overcoming problems in setting up new cohesions amongst clients
- Good overview and persistent management of long lasting and complex deals with a variety of stakeholders
- Min. 3 years of experience in the Energy Markets, preferably in renewable gas and transportation markets
- Sound knowledge on renewable gas technologies, feedstock and additional certification criteria for the different carbon standards
- Good insights into voluntary compliance markets
- Very strong interpersonal, empathetic and good communication skills and competence in handling expected work scope's external relations at all levels
- Sensitivity to steer complex situations towards a successful outcome
- Good computer literacy including Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and spoken knowledge of English
What we offer
- Being part of a dynamic work space and a super nice team
- Flexibility on handling your work load
- Remote work possible
- Urban Sports Membership
- Regular team events
- Working in a great office in Berlin Kreuzberg
- Free drinks, coffee, cereals and weekly fresh fruit
Does it sound like you?
Please send us your resume and cover letter (PDF or Word document) to
email@example.com. Please no phone calls or office visits, and no recruiters.
GO2 Markets is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, or disability status.